2018 Tech Tip #3 - Clips
Tech Tip #3 - ClipsWhat is it?
Clips is by far my favorite video creation app. Let me tell you, Apple really got it right with this one. It's so easy to use to add text, filters, stickers, and music. My students take to it immediately because it has a social media feel to it. Clips makes it super easy to create professional products in seconds and it is such a great way to help students learn about how to tell a story.
How do I get started?
- Download the Clips app for FREE on your iOS device.
- Click "Create New" to get started.
- Add posters, videos, or photos to get started and hold down the pink button to record.
- Add your voice with the live titles feature and spice up your video with the stickers and labels options.
- Click the music note (top right) to add a sound track and then export your finished product. You're done! It's that easy.